With more than 30 years of casting history, Wenzhou Longzhu Industrial Co., Ltd. has a large number of experienced casting engineers and technicians. We can produce castings of various sizes, shapes and materials according to the drawings provided by customers, especially in the field of valve castings. Cooperate with Fortune 500 companies for many years.
GS-C251.0619,WCB.WCC,LCB,LCC,LC3,4C,4D,WC6,C5,C12, C12A,CA15，CF3,CF8(-196’C),CF3M,CF8M,CF8C,CD4MCu,CK3MC uN,ZG200-400,ZG230-450,ZG270-500,2G40Cr1,ZG20CrM0.2G15C r1Mo1V,ZG35Cr1MO.ZG16CrMOG(1Cr5Mo),ZG1Cr13,ZGOCr18Ni9 Ti.5A.KmTB Cr26.4A
Resin sand casting, etc.
Sales manager： Mrs.peng E-mail: email@example.com
Tel： 0086-0577-86621768 Fax： 0086-0577-86621935
Address ： No.19 Longyong Road.Xiongxin Village. Longwan,Wenzhou,Zhejiang,China
A flat gate valve is a sliding valve in which the closing members are parallel rams. The closing member may be a single shutter or a double shutter with a distracting mechanism therebetween. The pressing force of the shutter to the valve seat is controlled by the medium pressure acting on the floating shutter or the floating valve seat. In the case of a double gate flat gate valve, the expansion mechanism between the two shutters can supplement this pressing force.
What is Sand Casting?
Sand casting, is a metal casting process by using sand as the mold material. So it is also called sand molded casting. The term "sand casting" can also refer to a metal part produced via the sand casting process. Professional factory that produces sand castings are called sand casting foundry. Currently, nearly 60% of metal castings are produced via sand casting process.
Sand casting is relatively cheap and sufficiently refractory even for steel foundry use. Besides the sand, we will also mix a suitable bonding agent (usually clay) with the sand. The mixture is usually moistened, typically with water, but sometimes with other substances, to develop the strength and plasticity of the clay and to make the aggregate suitable for molding. The sand is typically placed in a system of frames or mold boxes known as a flask. The mold cavities and gate system are created by compacting the sand around models, or patterns, or carved directly into the sand.
Advantages of Sand Casting:
· Sand castings impose few restrictions on product shape. The only significant exceptions are the draft angles that are always needed on flat surfaces oriented perpendicular to the parting line. With good patterns and tooling, the proper choice of molding sands and careful foundry practice, surprisingly intricate details can be reproduced in this manufacturing process.
· Dimensional control and consistency in sand castings ranges from about ±0.030 to ±0.125” (± 0.8 to 3.2 mm) depending on the size and design of the parts being cast. Within this tolerance range, the more generous tolerances apply across the parting line.
· Surface finish ranges between approximately 300 and 500 gin (7.7 – 12.9 gm) rms. Various surface finishes can be applied: Shot blast finish, painted, powder coated, plated (chrome and others),
· Sand castings are relatively inexpensive compared to investment casting or die casting processes. The process is quite simple and most any metals can be used. Parts can be used as it is or can be machined.
· Sand castings are acceptably precise and above all, highly versatile. This process can be applied to simple shapes as well as castings of considerable complexity, and it can be used with all metals such as cast and ductile irons, copper alloys, steel alloys, stainless alloys, and other complex metals.
· Sand casting can lend itself to both low volume and high volume production.