1. The gate valve is suitable for use when required (full open) or (fully closed). If it is used (half open), it may damage the valve seat. It has the characteristics of maintaining a certain flow path area and small change in valve body flow, and the pressure loss is extremely small when fully opened. In the fully closed state, the sealing performance is excellent.
2. Globe valve can be used for full-open, full-close and half-open, suitable for regulating flow. Even in the fully open state, the pressure of the valve body will increase due to the design of the valve body. When connecting pipes, the direction of water flow needs to be limited. The direction of water flow must match the direction indicated by the arrow on the valve.
3. Check valve The difference between the upstream and downstream pressure of the fluid causes the valve flap to open and close, and it has the function of preventing backflow, so it does not need to be operated from outside. When connecting pipes, the direction of water flow needs to be limited. The direction of water flow must match the direction indicated by the arrow on the valve.
4. Butterfly valve has a 90-degree opening and closing structure, which is easy to operate. It can be used when fully open, fully closed and half open, suitable for regulating flow. The structure is short, the piping area is small, and the construction is convenient. Because the tape is used as the valve pad, the type and temperature of the fluid are limited.
5. Ball valve can be opened and closed at 90 degrees, easy to operate. It’s Suitable for the use when fully open or fully closed. Note: Use in a half-open state may damage the valve seat. Good flowability, the flow path and the pipe diameter can be combined into one. Due to the use of PTFE sealing rubber pads, the type and temperature of the fluid are limited.