The biggest users of valves are petrochemical industry, power sector, metallurgy sector, chemical industry and urban construction sector.
The petrochemical industry mainly adopts ARI standard gate valve, stop valve and check valve; the power sector mainly adopts high-temperature and pressure gate valve, stop valve, check valve and safety valve for power station and a part of low-pressure butterfly valve and gate valve for water supply and drainage;
The chemical industry mainly adopts stainless steel gate valve, stop valve and check valve; the metallurgical industry mainly adopts low-pressure large caliber butterfly valve, oxygen stop valve and oxygen ball valve;
Urban construction departments mainly use low-pressure valves, such as large-diameter gate valves for urban water pipes, central line butterfly valves for building construction, metal sealed butterfly valves for urban heating, etc;
Flat gate valve and ball valve are mainly used for transportation pipeline;
Stainless steel ball valve is mainly used in pharmaceutical industry;
The food industry mainly uses stainless steel ball valves.
Due to the change of users' demand, the market trend of valve products will also change accordingly. The main development trends in the future are as follows:
1. With the transfer of oil development to inland oil fields and offshore oil fields, and the development of thermal power below 300000 kilowatts to thermal power grade hydropower and nuclear power above 300000 kilowatts in the power industry, valve products should also change their performance and parameters according to the changes in equipment application fields;
2. The urban construction system generally adopts a large number of low-pressure valves, and develops to environmental protection and energy-saving type, that is, from the low-pressure iron gate valve used in the past to the environmental protection type rubber plate valve, balance valve, metal seal butterfly valve and middle line seal butterfly valve, oil and gas transmission engineering develops to the pipeline direction, which requires a large number of flat gate valves and ball valves;
3. The other side of energy development is energy conservation, so in terms of energy conservation, we should develop steam traps and develop them to high parameters of subcritical and supercritical;
4. The construction of the power station wants to develop in a large scale, so the safety valve and pressure reducing valve with large caliber and high pressure are required, and the opening and closing valve also needs to be opened quickly;
5. According to the needs of the complete project, the valve supply has developed from single variety to multiple varieties and specifications. There is a growing trend that all valves required for a project are provided by one valve manufacturer.