The high-pressure ball valve is applicable to the pipelines with various working conditions such as class150-2500lb and operating temperature of - 28-300 ℃ in petroleum, chemical industry and thermal power plants. The design of its safety and resistance to harsh environment has been specially considered. The applicable media are: corrosive and strong oxidizing media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, urea, etc. Operation mode: manual, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic and pneumatic hydraulic linkage.
The main features of high pressure ball valve 1. When the stagnant pressure in the middle cavity of the European Union high pressure ball valve exceeds the pre tightening force of the spring abnormally, the valve seat retreats away from the ball to achieve the effect of automatic pressure relief. After pressure relief, the valve seat automatically resets.
2. In case of fire or abnormal temperature rise, the sealing ring of valve seat will be burned or softened. Under the action of spring and medium pressure, the spherical part of support ring and the sphere will form metal to metal contact to achieve temporary sealing effect and prevent the fire from further expanding, which complies with the provisions of api6fa.
3. The packing gland of high-pressure ball valve is sealed with ptfr packing and 0-ring double sealing ring, which is especially suitable for gas medium. The packing is installed in the packing plate. The new SF type self-lubricating sliding bushing with low friction system can be used at any time to reduce the operating torque.
High pressure ball valve is mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, and it can also be used for the regulation and control of the fluid. Among them, the v-ball core of the hard sealed v-ball valve has a strong shear force between the metal valve seat of hardfacing hard alloy. The high pressure ball valve is especially suitable for the medium containing fiber and small solid particles. On the other hand, the multi-way ball valve can not only flexibly control the confluence, diversion and flow direction switching of the medium, but also close any channel to connect the other two channels. This kind of valve should be installed horizontally in the pipeline.
The high-pressure ball valve has the action of rotating 90 degrees. The plug body is a ball body with a circular through hole or passage through its axis. The ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. The high-pressure ball valve can be closed tightly with only 90 degree rotation and a small rotation torque. The ball valve is most suitable for use as a switch and shut-off valve, but in recent development, the ball valve has been designed for throttling and flow control, such as v-ball valve.
The main features of high-pressure ball valve are compact structure, reliable sealing, simple structure and convenient maintenance. The sealing surface and spherical surface are usually closed, not easy to be eroded by media, easy to operate and maintain. High pressure ball valve is suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas. High pressure ball valve is also suitable for media with poor working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide and a High pressure ball valves, such as alkane and ethylene, are widely used in various industries. High pressure ball valve body can be integral or combined.
Advantages of high pressure ball valve:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the ball valve with full bore basically has no flow resistance.
2. Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3. Tight and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces. At present, all kinds of plastics are widely used in the sealing surface materials of ball valves. It has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It is also widely used in vacuum system.
4. It is easy to operate and fast to open and close. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from full open to full close, which is convenient for remote control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve structure is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
6. When the valve is fully open or closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat shall be isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the corrosion of the valve sealing surface will not be caused.
7. The high-pressure ball valve has a wide range of applications, ranging from small diameter to several millimeters and large diameter to several meters. It can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
8. The ball valve can be used in the medium with suspended solid particles due to its wiping property in the process of opening and closing.
The high-pressure ball valve is a valve that uses a ball with a circular channel as the opening and closing part, and the ball of the high-pressure ball valve realizes the opening and closing action with the rotation of the valve rod. When the ball rotates 1 / 4 circle (90 °) in the positive direction, the valve is closed. When rotating 1 / 4 turn (90 °) in reverse direction, the valve opens. The opening and closing parts of high-pressure ball valve are a ball with holes, rotating around the axis perpendicular to the channel, so as to achieve the purpose of opening and closing the channel. High pressure ball valve shall be used for opening and closing the pipeline and equipment medium. Specification and standard size range of high pressure ball valve: DN15 ~ 1500mm pressure rating: ansi1500 ~ 2500lb