1. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-diameter ball valve has substantially no flow resistance.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Close and reliable. It has two sealing faces, and the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in various plastics, and has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. It is easy to operate, and it can be opened and closed quickly. It can be rotated by 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. Easy maintenance, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally active, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
8. Since the ball valve has wiping property during opening and closing, it can be used in a medium with suspended solid particles.
The processing precision is high, the cost is expensive, and it is not suitable for use in high temperature. For example, there are impurities in the pipeline, which are easily blocked by impurities, and the valve cannot be opened.