Compared with other valve types, pneumatic ball valves have angular stroke output torque, which is quick, stable and reliable, and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
1. The thrust bearing reduces the frictional torque of the valve stem, which makes the valve stem smooth and flexible for long-term operation.
2. Anti-static function: a spring is arranged between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, and the static electricity generated by the switching process can be derived.
3. Since the material such as polytetrafluoroethylene has good self-lubricating property and the friction loss with the spherical body is small, the service life of the pneumatic ball valve is long.
4. The fluid resistance is small: pneumatic ball valve is the smallest of the fluid resistance of all valve classification, even the reduced diameter pneumatic ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
5. The valve stem seal is reliable: since the valve stem is only used for the imitation rotation and does not perform the lifting movement, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be broken, and the sealing capacity increases as the pressure of the medium increases.
6. The sealing performance of the valve seat is good: the sealing ring made of elastic material such as PTFE is easy to seal, and the valve sealing ability of the pneumatic ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.