The wafer butterfly valve is especially suitable for places with narrow space or short distance between pipes. When the butterfly valve is in the fully open position, the butterfly plate thickness is the only resistance when the medium flows through the valve body, so the pressure drop generated by the valve is very small, so it has better flow control characteristics. Today, I'd like to tell you the precautions before installing the wafer butterfly valve.
Precautions before installation of wafer butterfly valve
1. Before installation, clean the external objects on the piping with air spray, and clean the internal surface of the piping with clean water.
2. Carefully check whether the service condition of the valve is consistent with its performance specification; (temperature, pressure)
3. Check whether there are sundries on the valve channel and sealing surface, and remove them in time;
4. After unpacking, the valve shall be installed in time. Do not loosen any fastening screws or nuts on the valve at will;
5. Special butterfly valve flange must be used for wafer butterfly valve in Tianjin.
6. The electric butterfly valve can be installed on any angle of pipeline. For the convenience of maintenance, it is recommended not to install it upside down.
7. During the installation of butterfly valve flange plate, the flange surface and sealing rubber must be aligned, the screws shall be tightened evenly, and the sealing surface must be fitted completely; if the screw is tightened unevenly, the rubber bulge will appear to block the butterfly plate, or the butterfly plate will cause leakage at the valve stem.