Preventive measures for valve leakage and steam leakage:
1. All valves must be tested at different levels after entering the factory.
2. Valves that need to be disassembled and repaired must be ground.
3. In the course of overhaul, it is necessary to check carefully whether there are additional roots and whether the roots and caps are tightened.
4. Valves must be inspected for dust, sand, iron oxide and other impurities before installation. If any of the above debris must be cleaned up before installation.
5. All valves must be equipped with gaskets of corresponding grade before installation.
6. When installing flange doors, fasteners must be tightened, and flange bolts must be tightened in a symmetrical direction in turn.
7. In the process of valve installation, all valves must be installed correctly according to the system and pressure. No random or mixed assembly is allowed. For this reason, all valves must be numbered and recorded according to the system before installation.
GS-C251.0619,WCB.WCC,LCB,LCC,LC3,4C,4D,WC6,C5,C12, C12A,CA15，CF3,CF8(-196’C),CF3M,CF8M,CF8C,CD4MCu,CK3MC uN,ZG200-400,ZG230-450,ZG270-500,2G40Cr1,ZG20CrM0.2G15C r1Mo1V,ZG35Cr1MO.ZG16CrMOG(1Cr5Mo),ZG1Cr13,ZGOCr18Ni9 Ti.5A.KmTB Cr26.4A
Resin sand casting, etc.
Preventive measures for pulverized coal leakage:
1. All flanges must be installed with sealing materials.
2. The areas prone to powder leakage are the import and export coal valves of coal mills, coal feeders, factory flanges, and all flanged joints. To this end, we will conduct a comprehensive inspection of all the parts of the equipment manufacturer that are willing to leak powder.
Without sealing material, we will do the second installation and tighten the fastener.
3. We will take some measures to solve the problem of powder leakage at the weld of pulverized coal pipe.
3.1 Before the weld, the weld area must be polished with metallic luster and the groove needed for welding must be polished carefully.
3.2 Gap must be reserved before counterpart and forcible counterpart must be strictly prohibited.
3.3 Welding materials must be used correctly and preheated as required in cold weather. Preventive measures for oil system leakage and oil run-off:
1. It is very important to do a good job in oil system leakage and oil running.
2. The system with oil tank must be carefully checked and cleaned before installation.
3. Hydraulic test must be carried out for equipment with oil cooler.
4. Hydraulic test and pickling should also be done for oil pipeline system.
5. During the installation of oil pipelines, all flanged joints or loose joints with threads must be equipped with oil-resistant rubber pads or asbestos pads.
6. The leakage points of oil system are mainly concentrated on flanges and threaded joints, so bolts must be tightened evenly when installing flanges. Prevent tightness or tightness from happening.
7. In the process of oil filtering, the construction personnel must always stick to their work posts and strictly prohibit leaving or leaving their posts.
8. It is necessary to stop the oil filter when replacing the oil filter paper.
9. When installing the temporary connection pipe of oil filter (high-strength plastic transparent hose), it is necessary to tie the joint firmly with lead wire to prevent oil skipping after long operation of the oil filter.
10. Dispatch the construction personnel with strong sense of responsibility to take care of the work of the oil filter.
11. Before the start of the oil cycle in the auxiliary oil system, the Engineering Department organizes a detailed technical presentation for the personnel responsible for the oil cycle.
To eliminate foaming, bubbling, dripping and leakage on the joint surface of equipment and fittings, the following preventive measures are taken:
1. Flange gaskets above 1.2.5 Mpa are all made of metal winding gaskets.
2. 1.0 Mpa-2.5 Mpa flange gasket, asbestos gasket, and painted with black lead powder.
3. 1.0 Mpa flange gasket for lower water pipeline adopts rubber cushion and is coated with black lead powder.
4. The roots of the pumps are all made of tetrafluorofibers.
5. The asbestos rope used in the sealing part of the flue gas and air coal pipeline is twisted and added to the joint surface smoothly at one time. It is strictly forbidden to tighten the screw and add it forcefully.
Fifth, there are the following measures to eliminate valve leakage:
(For valve leakage prevention, we should do the following measures)
1. Pipeline installation and construction, we must establish a good quality awareness, consciously clean iron oxide scale and pipeline wall, leaving no debris, to ensure that the pipeline wall is clean.
2. First of all, ensure that the valve entering the site must be 100% hydraulic test.
3. Valve grinding should be carried out conscientiously, requiring all valves (except imported valves) to be sent to the grinding class for examination, grinding and repair, and fulfilling their responsibilities, consciously recording and marking, so as to facilitate traceability. Important valves should be listed in detail for secondary acceptance, so as to meet the requirements of stamping, inspecting and recording.
4. Boilers first water gate and discharge valve should be determined in advance. Only these valves are allowed to be opened during hydraulic test, and other valves should not be opened at will, so as to protect the valve core.
5. Pipeline flushing should be opened and closed lightly to prevent damage to the door core.
if its missing, why?
(1) The contact between the opening and closing parts and the sealing surfaces of the valve seat;
(2) Matching of packing with valve stem and packing box;
(3) Connection between body and cover
The former leakage is called internal leakage, which is commonly referred to as lax closure, and it will affect the ability of the valve to cut off the medium. Leakage at the last two places is called leakage, i.e. medium leaks from inside to outside of the valve. Leakage can cause material loss, pollution of the environment, and serious accidents.