Steps and basis for valve selection
(1) The purpose of the valve in the equipment or device is clear, and the working conditions of the valve are determined: applicable medium, working pressure, working temperature, etc.
(2) Determine the nominal diameter and connection method of the valve connection pipe: flange, thread, welding, etc.
(3) Determine the operation mode of the valve: manual, electric, electromagnetic, pneumatic or hydraulic, electric or electro-hydraulic linkage, etc.
(4) According to the medium, working pressure and working temperature conveyed by the pipeline, determine the material of the shell and inner parts of the selected valve: gray cast iron, malleable cast iron, nodular cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless acid-resistant steel, copper alloy, etc.
(5) Valve selection: closed circuit valve, regulating valve, safety valve, etc.
(6) Determine the valve type: gate valve, globe valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, throttle valve, safety valve, pressure reducing valve, trap, etc.
(7) Determination of valve parameters: For automatic valves, the allowable flow resistance, displacement, back pressure, etc. should be determined according to different needs, and then the nominal diameter of the pipeline and the diameter of the valve seat hole should be determined.
(8) Determine the geometric parameters of the selected valve: structural length, flange connection form and size, height size after valve opening and closing, connection bolt hole size and number, and overall valve size.
(9) Use the existing information: valve catalog, valve product samples, etc. to select the appropriate valve product.
Angle labyrinth globe valve how to eliminate water injection leakage
Jm100-20 angle labyrinth globe valve has been used in Cainan Oilfield in Xinjiang for more than 3 years, effectively solving the problems of cut-off failure, valve stem seal leakage, serious corrosion, and difficult switching.
The Jm100-20 angle labyrinth globe valve was developed in 2005 by the Oil Production Technology Research Institute of the Xinjiang Petroleum Bureau to solve the sealing failure of the main water injection valve, reduce the water hammer phenomenon, reduce the damage of the water flow to the equipment, and extend the service life of the equipment. Put into field application in 2006.
This type of shut-off valve has a good throttling effect on high-speed and high-pressure water flow during valve opening and closing, which effectively reduces the flow rate and greatly reduces the impact on valves, pipelines and water injection equipment. In addition, the cut-off ball head and the sealed valve seat of the valve have been specially treated to improve the valve's erosion resistance and corrosion resistance, and extend the service life of the valve.
The shut-off valve improves the sealing packing of the valve stem, effectively guarantees the sealing of the valve stem, and reduces the resistance of the switch-off valve. At the same time, through the clever design of the globe valve hand wheel, the opening and closing torque of the hand wheel is increased, which makes the opening and closing hand wheel more convenient.
Jm100-20 angle labyrinth globe valve has the advantages of simple structure, easy installation, low running resistance, reduced labor intensity, and saving more than 80% of material cost.
Welded globe valve classification
1) Straight cut-off valve
2) In the angle type globe valve, the fluid only needs to change direction once, so the pressure drop through the valve is smaller than the traditional globe valve.
3) In the DC-type or Y-type stop valve, the flow path of the valve body and the main flow path form a diagonal line, so the degree of damage to the flow state is smaller than that of the conventional stop valve, so the pressure loss through the valve is correspondingly smaller.
4) Plunger globe valve: This type of globe valve is a variant of the traditional globe valve. In such valves, the valve flap and valve seat are usually designed according to the plunger principle. The valve flap is ground into a plunger and connected with the valve stem. The seal is realized by two elastic sealing rings installed on the plunger. The two elastic sealing rings are separated by a ring, and the load applied by the bonnet nut on the bonnet compresses the sealing ring around the plunger. The elastic sealing ring can be replaced and can be made of various materials. Valves are mainly used for "open" or "close". However, it is equipped with a special form of plunger or a special sleeve ring, which can also be used to adjust the flow.