1) The installation position, height, and import and export direction must meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight.
2) All kinds of manual valves installed on the insulated pipe, the handles shall not be downward.
3) The visual inspection must be carried out before the valve is installed. The nameplate of the valve should comply with the current national standard "General Valve Mark" GB 12220. For valves with a working pressure greater than 1.0 MPa and a shut-off effect on the main pipe, the strength and tight performance tests shall be carried out before installation, and shall be used after passing the test. In the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure, the duration is not less than 5 min, and the valve casing and the packing should be free of leakage. In the rigorous test, the test pressure is 1.1 times of the nominal pressure; the test pressure shall meet the requirements of GB 50243 in the duration of the test, and the leakage of the valve sealing surface shall be qualified.
4) Install a gasket between the valve flange and the pipeline flange according to the pipeline design requirements.
5) Ball valve with transmission mechanism, installed according to the provisions of the product manual.