Valve industry is an important branch of our general machinery. The major users of valves are petrochemical industry, power sector, metallurgy sector, chemical industry and urban construction sector. The petrochemical industry mainly adopts API standard gate valve, stop valve and check valve; the power sector mainly adopts high-temperature pressure gate valve, stop valve, check valve and safety valve for power station and low-pressure butterfly valve and gate valve for some water supply and drainage valves; the chemical industry mainly adopts stainless steel gate valve, stop valve and check valve; the metallurgical industry mainly adopts low-pressure large caliber butterfly valve, oxygen stop valve and oxygen ball valve; Urban construction departments mainly use low-pressure valves, such as large-diameter gate valve for urban water pipeline, central line butterfly valve for building construction, metal sealed butterfly valve for urban heating, etc.; oil pipeline mainly uses flat gate valve and ball valve; pharmaceutical industry mainly uses stainless steel ball valve; food industry mainly uses stainless steel ball valve, etc. Due to the change of user demand, the market trend of valve products will change accordingly. The possible development trend of valve products in China is as follows:
1. With the transfer of oil development to inland oil fields and offshore oil fields, and the development of power industry from thermal power of less than 300000 kW to thermal power, hydropower and nuclear power of more than 300000 kW, the performance and parameters of valve products should also be changed according to the change of equipment application field;
2. The urban construction system generally adopts a large number of low-pressure valves, and develops to the environmental protection type and energy-saving type, that is, from the low-pressure iron gate valve used in the past to the environmental protection type rubber plate valve, balance valve, metal sealing butterfly valve and middle line sealing butterfly valve, and the oil and gas transmission engineering develops to the pipeline direction, which requires a large number of flat gate valves and ball valves;
3. The other side of energy development is energy conservation, so in terms of energy conservation, we should develop steam traps and develop them to high parameters of subcritical and supercritical;
4. The construction of the power station is developing towards large scale, so the safety valve and pressure reducing valve with large diameter and high pressure are required, and the quick opening and closing valve is also required;
5. According to the needs of the complete project, the valve supply is developing from single variety to multiple varieties and specifications. There is a growing trend that all valves required for an engineering project are provided by one valve manufacturer.