The working principle of stainless steel ball valve is to turn the spool to make the valve unblocked or blocked. Ball valve switch is light, small, can be made into a large caliber, reliable seal, simple structure, easy maintenance, sealing surface and sphere are often in closed state, not easy to be eroded by media, widely used in various industries.
Ball valves are mainly used in piping to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of media. Ball valve is a new type of valve widely used in recent years.
Advantages of stainless steel ball valve products:
1. Fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the same length of pipe.
2. It has simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3. Tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of ball valves is widely used in plastics and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, quick to open and close, from full to full switching as long as the rotation of 90 degrees, easy to control over long distances.
5. Maintenance is convenient, the ball valve has simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the sphere and seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause the erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, diameter from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
Stainless steel valve structure material properties:
Stainless steel valve is the control part of pipeline fluid delivery system. It is used to change the channel section and medium flow direction. It has the functions of diversion, cut-off, regulation, throttling, check, diversion or overflow pressure relief. Valves for fluid control range from the simplest cut-off valves to various valves used in extremely complex automatic control systems. The nominal diameter of valves ranges from very small instrument valves to industrial pipeline valves with a diameter of 10 m. Valves can be used to control the flow of water, steam, oil, gas, mud, corrosive media, liquid metal and radioactive fluids and other types of fluids. The working pressure of valves can be from 0.0013 MPa to 1000 MPa under ultra-high pressure, and the working temperature can be from - 269 (- 269 C) to 1430 (- 1430 C) under ultra-low temperature. The control of stainless steel valve can adopt a variety of transmission modes, such as manual, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, worm wheel, electromagnetic, electromagnetic-hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, pneumatic-hydraulic, spur gear, bevel gear drive, etc. It can act according to the predetermined requirements under the action of pressure, temperature or other forms of sensing signals, or not to comply with them. Simple opening or closing depends on the sensing signal. The valve relies on the driving or automatic mechanism to make the opening and closing parts move up and down, slip, swing or turn, thus changing its flow. Stainless steel valves are usually used in situations where the working medium is corrosive to a certain extent. The corrosion resistance of any valve material to working medium is relatively limited and affected by many factors. If proper processing and heat treatment processes are adopted in the manufacturing process, the corrosion resistance of the material can be guaranteed. In the concentrated nitric acid medium with a concentration of more than 98%, no matter what heat treatment process is adopted, the steel has no corrosion resistance. Therefore, when selecting valve material according to the properties of working medium, it is necessary to study the influence of medium concentration, temperature and heat treatment process on the corrosion resistance of the material at the same time. Stainless steel valves have become obligatory purchasing products in various industries, but there are few domestic valve manufacturers that can meet international standards. Therefore, before purchasing stainless steel valves, customers must require manufacturers to provide production and factory certificates of various stainless steel valves, so as to reduce the purchase of substandard products. Today, stainless steel valves and sanitary valves meet international standards mainly from Japan, Germany, the United States, the United Kingdom and Shanghai, the first-tier city in China. The size of the road area can realize its control function.