With more than 30 years of casting history, Wenzhou Longzhu Industrial Co., Ltd. has a large number of experienced casting engineers and technicians. We can produce castings of various sizes, shapes and materials according to the drawings provided by customers, especially in the field of valve castings. Cooperate with Fortune 500 companies for many years.
GS-C251.0619,WCB.WCC,LCB,LCC,LC3,4C,4D,WC6,C5,C12, C12A,CA15，CF3,CF8(-196’C),CF3M,CF8M,CF8C,CD4MCu,CK3MC uN,ZG200-400,ZG230-450,ZG270-500,2G40Cr1,ZG20CrM0.2G15C r1Mo1V,ZG35Cr1MO.ZG16CrMOG(1Cr5Mo),ZG1Cr13,ZGOCr18Ni9 Ti.5A.KmTB Cr26.4A
Resin sand casting, etc.
Sales manager： Mrs.peng E-mail: email@example.com
Tel： 0086-0577-86621768 Fax： 0086-0577-86621935
Address ： No.19 Longyong Road.Xiongxin Village. Longwan,Wenzhou,Zhejiang,China
Introduction of Regulating Valve
Regulating valves are the most widely used version of the final control element. Other final control components include metering pumps, regulating baffles and louvered baffles (a variant of a butterfly valve), variable pitch fan blades, current regulating devices, and motor positioning devices other than valves.
Despite the widespread use of the regulating valve, the other units in the conditioning system probably do not have as much maintenance work as it does. In many systems, the regulating valve is subjected to operating conditions such as temperature, pressure, corrosion and contamination that are more severe than other components. However, when it controls the flow of the process fluid, it must operate satisfactorily and with minimal maintenance the amount.
Introduction and Advantage of Sand Casting
Sand casting is one of the casting processes, and the mold used for sand casting is generally composed of an outer sand type and a core. Because the molding materials used in sand casting are cheap and easy to obtain, the castings are easy to manufacture, and can be adapted to the single-piece production, batch production and mass production of castings. For a long time, it has been the basic process in casting production. At present, internationally, in all casting production, 60 to 70% of castings are produced in sand, and about 70% of them are produced using clay sand.
1. Help customer to design, making drawing;
2. Providing free samples + dimension inspection report + material report...;
3. Checking raw material, and inform customer before mass production;
4. Informing customer production schedule weekly;
5. Arrange shipment, and Inform customer in advance 7 days before finishing the order.
· Experienced products supplier
· Professional design team and sales department for your service
· 7*24 service for you, all the question will be dealed within 24hours
· Stable quality —— Coming from good materials and technic
· Lower price —— Not cheapest but the lowest at the same quality
· Good service —— Satisfactory service before and after sale
· Delivery time —— 30-40 days for mass production