With more than 30 years of casting history, Wenzhou Longzhu Industrial Co., Ltd. has a large number of experienced casting engineers and technicians. We can produce castings of various sizes, shapes and materials according to the drawings provided by customers, especially in the field of valve castings. Cooperate with Fortune 500 companies for many years.
GS-C251.0619,WCB.WCC,LCB,LCC,LC3,4C,4D,WC6,C5,C12, C12A,CA15，CF3,CF8(-196’C),CF3M,CF8M,CF8C,CD4MCu,CK3MC uN,ZG200-400,ZG230-450,ZG270-500,2G40Cr1,ZG20CrM0.2G15C r1Mo1V,ZG35Cr1MO.ZG16CrMOG(1Cr5Mo),ZG1Cr13,ZGOCr18Ni9 Ti.5A.KmTB Cr26.4A
Resin sand casting, etc.
Sales manager： Mrs.peng E-mail: email@example.com
Tel： 0086-0577-86621768 Fax： 0086-0577-86621935
Address ： No.19 Longyong Road.Xiongxin Village. Longwan,Wenzhou,Zhejiang,China
WCC low temperature cast steel carbon steel minimum use temperature -50 degrees;
Carbon steel, also called carbon steel, refers to an iron-carbon alloy containing less than 2.11% carbon. Carbon steel generally contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur, and phosphorus in addition to carbon.
(1) According to the application, carbon steel can be divided into three types: carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel and free-cutting structural steel. Carbon structural steel is divided into engineering construction steel and machine-made structural steel;
(2) According to the smelting method, it can be divided into open hearth steel and converter steel;
(3) According to the deoxidation method, it can be divided into boiling steel (F), killed steel (Z), semi-killed steel (b) and special killed steel (TZ);
(4) According to the carbon content, carbon steel can be divided into low carbon steel (WC ≤ 0.25%), medium carbon steel (WC 0.25% - 0.6%) and high carbon steel (WC > 0.6%);
(5) According to the quality of steel, carbon steel can be divided into ordinary carbon steel (high in phosphorus and sulfur), high-quality carbon steel (low in phosphorus and sulfur) and high-quality steel (low in phosphorus and sulfur). ) and premium quality steel.
Note: Generally, the higher the carbon content of carbon steel, the higher the hardness and the higher the strength, but the lower the plasticity.
Over the years, Longzhu has always taken continuous improvement and final customer satisfaction as its tenet, firmly established a rapid and considerate service concept, always adhered to being market-and customer-oriented, provided sound after-sales service according to customers' requirements and enhanced customer value maximally. Currently, Longzhu has a broad overseas market, while 80% of its products are exported to the USA, Germany, Canada, Britain, Japan, Switzerland, India and other countries and regions and are highly praised by customers for quality.
Longzhu always sticks to the principle"Credit first,quality first" and has been cooperating with HuaZhong Science and Technolology Material college to exploit capacity for new processes. Currently, we have improved greatly by introducing new techniques and equipments. Moreover, we have made some improvements in producing of safety valve, low-temperature valve, duplex steel valve specified for undersea oil well, and hydrogenation installation valve for oil-refining factories. Longzhu is noted for its strong technical power, advanced testing equipments, good record of delivery and steady quality of products. Longzhu got verified in the DIN EN ISO9001 for the quality system certification in 1999. In 2002, Longzhu got verified of the European Directive CE (PED) that based on the reliable quality, passed the TS certification in 2010. Longzhu consistently adhere to the policy of "treating people with sincerity, enhancing quality for prosperity" and regard "Final satisfaction of the customer" as its ultimate goal.