GS-C251.0619,WCB.WCC,LCB,LCC,LC3,4C,4D,WC6,C5,C12, C12A,CA15，CF3,CF8(-196’C),CF3M,CF8M,CF8C,CD4MCu,CK3MC uN,ZG200-400,ZG230-450,ZG270-500,2G40Cr1,ZG20CrM0.2G15C r1Mo1V,ZG35Cr1MO.ZG16CrMOG(1Cr5Mo),ZG1Cr13,ZGOCr18Ni9 Ti.5A.KmTB Cr26.4A
Resin sand casting, etc.
Sales manager： Mrs.peng E-mail: email@example.com
Tel： 0086-0577-86621768 Fax： 0086-0577-86621935
Address ： No.19 Longyong Road.Xiongxin Village. Longwan,Wenzhou,Zhejiang,China
Hydraulic valve is a component used to control the pressure, flow and direction of liquid in hydraulic transmission. Among them, pressure control valve is called pressure control valve, flow control valve is called flow control valve, and direction control valve is called direction control valve.
Classification of hydraulic valves
1. Classification by function
Hydraulic valves can be divided into three categories according to their function: directional control valves (such as one-way valves, reversing valves), pressure control valves (such as relief valves, sequential valves, pressure reducing valves), flow control valves (such as throttle valves, speed regulating valves, etc.). These three types of valves can also be combined into combination valves according to the need to reduce pipeline connection, make its structure more compact, simple connection, and improve efficiency. The most commonly used combination valves consist of one-way valves and other valves, such as one-way pressure relief valves, one-way sequential valves, one-way throttle valves, etc.
2. Classification by Manipulation
Hydraulic valves can be divided into manual valves, motor valves, electric valves, hydraulic valves and so on.
3. Classification by control mode
(1) Fixed value or on-off control valves include general control valves, cartridge valves and superposition valves.
(2) Electro-hydraulic control valves include electro-hydraulic servo valves, electro-hydraulic proportional valves and electro-hydraulic digital valves, which are a kind of valves combining hydraulic technology with electronic technology.
4. Classification by installation mode
(1) The tubular connection pipe valve adopts threaded connection, also known as threaded connection.
(2) Plate connection installs valve components on special connection plates.
(3) In order to make the structure compact and simplify the pipeline, the integrated connection has integrated block, superimposed valve and cartridge valve.
Basic Requirements of Hydraulic Valves
(1) Sensitive action, reliable use, less impact and vibration when working.
(2) When oil passes through the valve, the pressure loss is small and the sealing performance is good.
(3) Simple and compact structure, good versatility, easy to manufacture and assemble.