Diameter specification: dn15-dn300
Structure: bellows structure
Valve body material: cast steel (WCB), stainless steel (304, 316, 316L)
Nominal pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40
Applicable temperature: - 40 ℃ ~ 450 ℃
Application scope: steam, flammable and explosive, heat transfer oil, toxic medium, etc
Product features: double sealing, more reliable performance, zero leakage
The pneumatic bellows stop valve is a high-performance, leak free, long-life stop valve. It adopts a soft, corrosion-resistant, high temperature resistant double metal bellows seal structure, effectively preventing the process fluid from eroding the valve stem, especially suitable for high-risk places of steam, heat-transfer oil and toxic media. The pneumatic bellows stop valve completely eliminates the shortcomings of common stop valve and the aging and quick leakage of stem packing, which not only improves the energy efficiency, increases the safety of production equipment, reduces the maintenance cost and frequent maintenance, but also provides a clean and safe working environment.
Features of pneumatic bellows stop valve:
1. The inner part of the pneumatic bellows stop valve adopts the bellows structure. The lower end of the stainless steel bellows is welded on the valve rod to prevent the process fluid from eroding the valve rod. The other end is placed between the valve body and the valve cover to form a static seal.
2. It realizes double seal, stainless steel bellows protection seal and stem packing protection seal. If the bellows fails, the stem packing will also avoid leakage.
3. The valve has no leakage under the condition of high temperature, high pressure and strong medium penetration.
4. The service life of the pneumatic bellows stop valve is long, the maintenance times are reduced, and the operation cost is reduced.
5. The valve has no external leakage or internal leakage, reducing energy loss and improving the safety of plant equipment.